Profitable Event Planning:
Creating, Organizing and Managing day of logistics of Anything from power breakfast meeting, educational lunches, Customer Appreciations, Open Houses, VIP events, After Hour events, Gala’s, Fundraisers, Soft Openings, Grand Opening, multiple/ on going events ie: monthly or quarterly events to keep the name recognition in the community.
Determine Event needs:
- Work with Client to develop guest list
- Edit and design promotional material for event
- Negotiate and secure Event location
- Plan event layout and decorations
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Planning menus, booking musicians
- Other Entertainment/ Sounds / Lights
- Hire and Prep caterer, bartenders, Valet for event
- Order Flowers and other Decor
- Arrange for Staging needs
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre-and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, and other display materials.
- Ensure Event runs smoothly
Concierge Go-To Marketing:
As your Go-To Marketing Concierge, Events by Kimberly works only with non-competing clients. By maintaining this level of Integrity we are able to represent our clients best interest. Our strategic marketing efforts are effective and present you / your company powerfully in the community.
- Ideal for business’s or organization that do not have a marketing coordinator or someone to handle the marketing needs.
- Design and help implement Marketing Plan for client to increase revenue.
- Manage all marketing aspects of business
- Create strategic system to help client increase visibility in community
- Suggest Marketing solutions or ideas
- Network and Represent Client as needed
- Create and manage Holiday / Birthday / Special Occasion ideas for existing and potential clients / customers/ patients.
- Organize all special event needs